Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Oh how I LOVE fall! I love that the leaves are changing, well changed now, and the cooler weather.  We have yet to have snow, knock on wood, but the need for jackets and beanies has arrived!  I love snuggling up on the couch with my family, pups included to read Taylor a bedtime story.  With fall comes the pumpkin patch!  There is a local farm that has a corn maze, a corn pit, and a field where you can pick your own pumpkin.  Last year, we enjoyed the pumpkin patch with our neighbors, who have become our very good friends!  I don’t know what I would do without them some days!  Taylor was awfully tired from his morning activity, and could not be awaken for anything, so he slept most of the time.  I was still able to get a few pictures of him, when he wasn’t more interested in something else.

Dehn's Pumpkin Patch Fall 2011 007

The field of pumpkins!

Dehn's Pumpkin Patch Fall 2011 008

Dehn's Pumpkin Patch Fall 2011 015

 Dehn's Pumpkin Patch Fall 2011 019

He lost interest in the pumpkins fairly quickly…

Dehn's Pumpkin Patch Fall 2011 021

Enjoying the corn pit.  He was just staring at Lucy playing.

 Dehn's Pumpkin Patch Fall 2011 024  

I love this picture of Lucy.  Even though her eyes are closed, you can seen how much fun she was having! 

We are so excited for Halloween!!  We have our costumes all ready to go, and can’t wait to share it with family!!  Only 4 more days!!

No comments: