Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Day

After Taylor’s morning nap, we decided to go take some pictures.  It is his 10 month birthday, and it was absolutely gorgeous outside.  We decided to go to the park near our house, Crow-Hassan.  Casey couldn’t make it, but we are planning another hike with him tomorrow!

I, of course, tried to capture the best photos I could, but Mr. T is much more interested in playing with the leaves than looking at the camera with a big grin.  I also found out today he isn’t the biggest fan of hats.  I guess we will be purchasing some with snaps under his chin.

Crow-Hassan Hike Fall 2011 070 Crow-Hassan Hike Fall 2011 015  Crow-Hassan Hike Fall 2011 030 Crow-Hassan Hike Fall 2011 034 Crow-Hassan Hike Fall 2011 048 Crow-Hassan Hike Fall 2011 053

1 comment:

Just Add Water said...

It's a sea of leaves! Enjoy your hike with Casey. I think we are gonna take a family run at Picnic Island today but I would rather hike! Talk to you guys soon.