Thursday, January 5, 2012

One Year Photos

When Casey and I found out we were expecting, I was in search for a photographer.  Photos are so important to us, and while we don’t take nearly as many as we should, I knew that I didn’t want this life milestone to go undocumented!  I am so thankful that over the past year I have been able to get to know Gina Zeidler.  The images that she captures takes my breath away.  Her creativity drives me to learn more about the camera that we own, and her story influences me to continue to follow my dreams.  One day, she decided to put everything down and followed her dream to become a photographer.  Now, she travels around the country taking photos and has been featured multiple times in Southern Bride.  Enjoy some of the pictures she captured of our precious 1-year old man!

Taylor1YearFavorites0001

Taylor1YearFavorites0003

Taylor1YearFavorites0005

Taylor1YearFavorites0007

Taylor1YearFinal0061Taylor1YearFinal0063Taylor1YearFinal0085

No comments: