Sunday, January 22, 2012

We Have A Walker!

Granted it isn’t a full walk everywhere, and he must be in the mood.  Mr. T is still walking!  It happened on Wednesday while I was at work, my neighbor, and good friend, Chelby was watching him and she knew that we had been practicing hard core for a couple of weeks.  Thankfully his first steps are on video, but we have reenacted those first wobbly steps several more times this week.  They are adorable.  It was like when he first started crawling, it transforms how you view your child.  Even though they had grown out of the newborn phase long ago, crawling seemed to solidify it.  Now, it seems as though toddlerhood is well on its way.  I have a feeling we may be in for a treat when the 2’s hit, but for now we are simply enjoying our growing little man!  Here are some pictures, I love how excited he is! (Mind you, I am screaming for joy behind the camera, but still…)

IMG_7849IMG_7850IMG_7851IMG_7852IMG_7853IMG_7854

Hope everyone is doing well!  We are officially in the swing of winter, and counting down the days for spring to arrive!  I’m super excited about February!  We have the wedding and then the half-marathon, where I will be TODDLER FREE!!! 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

First off, LOVE the new blog header. Great picture of you and Casey. Secondly, YAY TAYLOR!!! I wish I was going to get to see him in February! Can't wait to see you!