Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ramndomness….

I noticed that I haven’t updated people with pictures of my little man!  So much has happened in these last couple months.  He is trying to walk, loves standing and crawling to a stand.  I just want to cherish these moments forever, and I’m glad that we have pictures to cherish these moments! I hope that you enjoy his little personality as much as we do!

Taylor 7 months 004

Captures him perfectly. A smiley happy man!

Taylor 8 months 088

Taylor 8 months 078

Enjoying some “lovin’” from Aunt Jamie!

Taylor 8 months 021

Taylor 8 months 038

 Taylor 8 months 053

 Taylor 8 months 064

  Taylor 8 months 084

I hope this finds everyone well, enjoying every minute of life!  I know we are thankful for everything that we have, and look forward to the next time we see family! Until next time…

No comments: