Wednesday, September 14, 2011

For Uncle Ryan…

As many of you know, Casey and I LOVE blocks.  As children, our primary toys were blocks.  I loved building things, and Casey loved staying in his room building skyscrapers with anything that he could stack, so Mama Smith tells me.  Now, anything that has to do with blocks is expensive! I’m talking $50 or $70 for a set!  Imagine my excitement when I strolled over to a garage sale down the street to find an awesome FIRE TRUCK! That’s right Uncle Ryan, we have a fire truck.  Taylor is finally getting big enough, and coordinated enough, to climb on and play with the blocks inside. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I only paid $7. 

Hope you enjoy!

Taylor 9 months 002

2 comments:

Just Add Water said...

Awe!! This is going to make his day! I can't wait 'til Christmas.. maybe we can take him to the station to see the big fire trucks.. We love you Taylor Ryan!

Danielle said...

What a steal!! :) Good bargain shopping!