Saturday, July 9, 2011

Taylor’s 6 Month Photo Shoot

Well, it’s hard to believe that 6 months have gone by.  (Actually 7 now that I am writing this.) I had decided that I want Gina Zeidler to capture Taylor’s whole year.  I just love the pictures that she takes.  They are so honest and true.  She truly is a talented woman.  If anyone is interested in looking at her photos, her blog offers a great inside to what she stands for and the pictures that she captures will take your breath away, ginazeidler.com/blog.  She just finished capturing a birth of her best friend.  Those pictures are truly amazing!! Back to the day.  Well, we were babysitting my neighbor’s child that day, and it was extremely hot!  I mean Florida weather hot, so we were all sweating by the end of it.  We stripped Taylor down to his diaper, and ended up capturing his true personality with his daddy.  Oh how I will cherish these pictures forever!  Thanks Gina! Looking forward to our 9 month photo shoot!

TaylorFinal0067

 TaylorFinal0074

 TaylorFavorites0002

 TaylorFinal0005 TaylorFinal0008

 TaylorFinal0029

 TaylorFinal0031

 TaylorFinal0049

Until next time…

1 comment:

Just Add Water said...

Beautiful guys! Can't wait to see his 9 month photos!