Friday, July 22, 2011

Aquapalooza – Part 2

Well, it’s been a week since the event, but I am just now getting a chance to post about the great time we had!  It was so nice to be able to spend the day on the river without a care in the world! Taylor enjoyed his naps on the boat, and we were able to sleep on the boat.  It was a little rocky at first and the bed was a little small, but that just meant that I was able to cuddle with my hubby.  We took a fabulous evening cruise, I was able to read my book on the bow of the boat and we listened to another great band play!  I wouldn’t trade Minnesota summers for anything on days like these.  I wish we lived closer, don’t get me wrong, but we have to take advantage of some of the perks of Casey’s job while we can!  Here are some more pictures of part 2!!

Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 007

We ended up not taking the sedan bridge, but it is still 46 feet!

A couple pictures of what the inside looked like!

Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 001

The deck, or whatever the “proper” name is.

Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 002

The state room.

 Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 004

The kitchen.

 Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 005

The dinning/living room.

 Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 006

Taylor taking a nap in the entertainment room.

  Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 015

Our set up.  Jay has the sedan bridge in the middle. It was nice, but I actually like ours better!

You had to drive from the bridge, which I wasn’t the biggest fan of.

Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 018

The stage for the band.

Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 009

Just a few other boats, there were over 100 boats all in the area!

If you look close there is a guy on the bottom in a recliner floatie that was motorized! Pretty cool!

 Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 052

He loves his graham crackers!!

 Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 064 Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 067

Playing with mommy and chillin’ with daddy.

 Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 081

Taking some driving lessons from daddy, but much more interested in his laces.

Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 082

 

Aquapalooza - Part 2 2011 086

Our evening cruise.  Our eyes look hilarious because we were blinded by the flash!

 

Well, that is all for aquapalooza, hope this finds everyone well and enjoying summer. I know we are!  Well, I am off to do some push ups and run for the last time before my Warrior Dash!!  Ahh!! I can’t believe I am actually doing it!  And I was selected to participate in the Twin Cities 10 mile, so I better get to running!! Can’t wait to share the experience of the Warrior Dash with you all.  If you are curious, check out the link here: Warrior Dash – Minnesota.  Casey realized yesterday that this was being held at the same place he did his 50K.  Let me tell you, that was VERY hilly!! We will see how I do, I’m pretty excited though!

Until next time…

No comments: