Sunday, December 12, 2010

It’s been too long…

I know it has been pushing on 2 months since I last posted something, and I promise I will try to be better about it!  I can’t believe how much time can get away from you.  Casey and I are in the midst of winter, and still trying to get everything ready before Taylor makes his appearance in less than 30 days!!!  (At least we hope.) Work has been hectic, trying to get everything in order before my 12 week leave, and still trying to give the pups the attention the deserve, something that will probably fall by the way side in January.  We have finished decorating for Christmas, and I hope that Taylor will make his appearance while the decorations are still up, maybe a late Christmas present…only he knows when he will make his grand debut. 

On a side note, Casey and I have survived our first REAL snow storm.  I am not joking when I say it snowed for about 24 hours straight.  I wasn’t able to help with the shoveling, but we did get to play outside in the Minnesota Blizzard.  Now, we are preparing for the sub-zero temperatures for the next couple of days.  It will be a great time to finish the nursery!  I have hung the picture frames, made his bed, and packed the hospital bag, so we are ready whenever he is.  I hope everyone else is having a great holiday season, and is staying much warmer than we are up here!  Enjoy the couple of pictures!

Holidays 2010 002 Our Christmas Tree!

Holidays 2010 003

Our new ornament for 2010 (A gator fishing!)

Holidays 2010 004 

The stockings are hung.

 Holidays 2010 011My Hubby shoveling for the third time! 

Holidays 2010 014Holidays 2010 015

Our goofy pups, loving the snow!  Kodi’s slobber apparently frozen all over his face!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love when you post an update! :) The house is looking beautiful for Christmas! Praying Taylor enters the world safely and SOON!! :)