Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Post Hudson Show

Hello All,
I want to start by saying thank you to everyone who is reading and commenting, I like to read the comments. Also, Thanks to those who wrote on the card from the beach, I got it and it was nice to read everybody's comments. Now back to me, the weather remains gorgeous, high of 80 today, sunny, still haven't turned on the air, but getting close.
My first show we were in charge of turned out well, we had some good propects emerge and we sold a jetski. It was the hit of the show. We almost got kicked out of the parking lot because the guy from the local marina was whining to the mayor. Apparently he has been trying to get a show at the same location for years, we are just cooler I guess.
We have begun planning several more shows, some of which should be incredible, but I will have more updates on that later. Today is my day off, so I am just getting the house together some more, making progress before Rebecca comes up so I don't look like to much of a bum. I am smoking a brisket, as I write this I am in hour 4, yum.
My life is not as exciting as the first month, but if not getting hit by semi trucks remains possible, I will take it.
Pura Vida,
Me

No comments: