Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello All,
Fargo was a place that lived up to all I thought it would be. The town smelled bad most of the time, it is ugly, the wind is unrelenting, and the people talk even stranger than they do in Minnesota. The best thing to do is go to the hotel bar, O'Kelly's, where TJ and I were combined younger than any other one person in the joint.
The weather here has improved from horrible to heavenly, it was 81 degrees and sunny today. I can't complain about this because it was my day off, and I went out to Lake Minnetonka, and did some wakeboarding behind a $110,000 Sea Ray 290, and didn't even have to pay for gas. This boat is soon to be owned by a member of the Minnesota Wild, and there were still beer bottles in the boat from his demo, where six members of the team took advantage of the time. The water in the lake is finally warming up to a steaming 71 degrees.
I begin work again tomorrow after my long 1 day weekend, we are going to start setting up for a show that TJ and I are in charge of.
I wish I was at the beach.
Pura Vida,
Casey

1 comment:

Joe said...

keep on posting. we love hearing about your adventures. sorry you couldn't make the beach. it wasn't the same without you, but someone has to keep the economy humming.