Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Taylor Birth Announcement

So, as everyone knows, we had Taylors photos taken about 6 days after he was born.  It is something that I will cherish forever.  All the photos Gina captured were wonderful.  I couldn’t have asked for anything more.  We spent a fair amount of money on these pictures, so the deal was that I had to design our birth announcements.  I finally had the chance to do so today, but Casey won’t help me decide which one to use!  Men, I tell you, they aren’t much help. So I am asking you guys to tell me which one you like better.  I have my favorite, but I just wanted everyone else’s opinion.  Here they are…

Birth Announcement # 1

Taylor Birth Announcement 1

Birth Announcement # 2

Taylor Announcement 2

Thanks for the help!!

Until Next time…

9 comments:

Just Add Water said...

The birth announcement on top with you in it! Love it!

Danielle said...

Yes, I agree with Missy! :) I like the layout of the 4 pictures. Although, you could put one of the pics with you, Taylor, AND Casey. :) I'm sure he'd appreciate that and those turned out so cute as well!!

Casey and Rebecca said...

I'm confused. Casey is in the picture....

Anonymous said...

The love the first one! So cute! Did you design those?

Laura said...

I like #1! :)

Danielle said...

hahaha... I totally didn't even see him! Don't mind me :/ Your beauty just takes over the picture!! :)

Just Add Water said...

Rebecca, I just looked at the announcement again and just realized Casey was in it! Opps! You def. look beautiful in that picture.. I didn't even notice him :) Sorry, Case!

Danielle said...

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one. I felt so bad!!! Glad Missy is in the boat with me! :)

john and melissa said...

I love both of them, but I think the first one is the winner.