Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year - 2011

So, the new year is here...time for resolutions, right? Well, I decided to do something different this year. I still have my year end goals that I hope to accomplish, but those won't be revealed until December. After reading my photographers website, I thought her monthly recap of her year was wonderful, so I decided to create monthly goals for myself, something that I can look back on and be proud of the person I am becoming as a wife and mother. It is also more satisfying to achieve a goal so much sooner than the whole year! Could be a little selfish, but who cares! They are my goals! So here it goes...

January 2011
  • Set up a cleaning routine, so you aren't overwhelmed in one day, or spend the whole weekend cleaning the house. It will become really helpful when you go back to work!
  • Get on the treadmill at least 4 times per week. You do have the whole month off.
  • Keep waking up with Casey in the morning. Those morning coffee dates will be cherished forever.
  • Keep a log of how much Taylor grows each week, you will soon forget how small his hands and feet are.
I know it's not the beginning of January, but so far, I've been accomplishing all of my goals this month. I want to continue to implement these things into my life with the rest of the year to add something. I hope everyone is enjoying the new year! May everyone be blessed with health and happiness!
Until next time...

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What great goals to start the year off with! That cleaning schedule will be so helpful! I started one a while back and had to set a goal this year to get back on track!! :) Love and miss you guys!!

Just Add Water said...

I love my morning coffee dates with Ryan. There is nothing like starting off my day after our 10 minutes of coffee and waking up together in the morning! Hope you are doing well and what is a cleaning schedule? Because I spend all weekend catching up with cleaning like you mentioned. Fill me in!

Casey and Rebecca said...

Instead of spending all weekend cleaning, I have daily projects. So on Wednesday I clean the guest bedroom and bathroom. That way if I do it weekly, then it won't get that dirty and I don't have to worry when company comes, because it's already clean! :) Unfortunately vacuuming and kitchen are daily projects, but that's what I get for having a husband and dogs. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great ones!