Thursday, August 5, 2010

Casey’s New Adventure

MarineMax recently received some new boats to add to their inventory.  Casey, loving water sports like he does, and maybe since he is doing well within the company, was placed in charge of the new Nautique line, something he is very excited about.  Since Pops had the MasterCraft, Casey has always been a MasterCraft person and vowed that he would never change his mind.  Well, to his surprise, these boats were sweet!  I was lucky enough to go by and see them, and I even thought they were ridiculous!  I am not one to get too impressed with a ski boat, but here are some pictures of my favorite. (Pops ~ if you are in the market, I’m sure Casey can get you a good deal ;-) wink, wink)

IMG_3915

IMG_3925

IMG_3931 I think one of my favorite parts of this boat is the center walkthrough to the back of the boat, how convenient!  Another great aspect is the seat in the middle of the boat.  How many times do we all sit turned around on the edge of the backseat?  They definitely were thinking when they designed the boat.  Plus, if you think it is in the way, maybe you just want to have the extra space, you can store it away!  Casey has been getting leads, so keep your fingers crossed that he sells some, our baby needs a crib to sleep in.

BUT, with every exciting thing, Casey has to do something that makes you wonder.  He was so excited to put the boat in the water and go wakeboarding.  Of course Casey has to get injured the first time out!  I should have been more worried when Casey called to tell me that he took a chunk out of his arm.  At first, I thought he was joking. Then, he said he was in Urgent Care, and that’s when I panicked!  Casey NEVER goes to the doctor, EVER.  I can’t even remember the last time he went to the doctor.  So, to hear him say he ELECTIVELY went to Urgent Care, I about flipped my lid.  (And after seeing the pictures, I’m not so sure it was elective.)  Luckily, everything was okay, but it did come close to the muscle.  He received a total of 14 stitches in 3 different layers, one of which filled a silver dollar pocket that sliced his skin right next to his muscle.  If you are queasy, I don’t recommend viewing the images!

Casey's Cut

 Casey's Stitches

Until next time…

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Of course Casey would get injured! So proud that he went to the doctor! :) haha!! Love you guys!!

Danielle said...

P.S... I see you downloaded Live Writer! Makes blogging SO MUCH EASIER!! :)

Casey and Rebecca said...

Yes it does, and I can place pictures where I want them!