Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


So Casey, Jamie, and I put our costumes on, thinking we were going to get a ton of trick-or-treaters. I'm sure you are able to distinguish who we were. (I did get complimented on my costume from an adult and told "I love you" by a little kid.) We waited up all night to get the groups of kids we were expecting, to give them the four bags of candy we had stashed away, and we barely got any! I was so disappointed. It just seems as though kids do not go trick-or-treating as much any more. When I was little, I remember people had to stand outside of their doors because there were so many kids, they couldn't even shut the door. With every person in our neighborhood having three kids, we were expecting to run out of candy, but not this year. Maybe next year....

No comments: