Sunday, February 19, 2012

Set Him Free

Casey and I have been very anxious for Taylor to begin feeding himself.  Don’t get me wrong, I love to sit down and spend some quality time with my little man spooning “oh so goodness” into his mouth, sometimes there are just other things I could be doing.  Like cleaning his “oh so goodness” mess from the night before!  After being slightly OCD about him not getting it on his clothes (Picture: Taylor wrapped in a giant plastic bag, with a plastic drop cloth underneath his high chair as well as on the walls. Then I thought that was too much work, that’s why we have dogs!!) So, I did what any sane parent would do, stripped him down and set him free!  It was such a sight to see.  As Casey and I cheered him on while he ate about half of the yogurt, he just smiled.  Here’s to my little man growing up…

Yogurt at 14 Months 1Yogurt at 14 Months 5

Yogurt at 14 Months 3Yogurt at 14 Months 4

And just because he’s so cute, here’s one from the wedding!

IMG_1862

No comments: