Friday, February 25, 2011

Taylor’s First Week at Daycare

And my first week back to work!  Whew! Glad that week is over, although I do work the weekend, so it starts all over again tomorrow, but I’m up for it.  This past weekend we had a HUGE snow storm, so since I had to leave a little earlier for work, Casey dropped Mr. T off at daycare.  It was probably for the better because although I was sad, it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be.  I was SOOO excited to come home to my family.  I think Taylor was excited too.  So far everything has been going great.  I love being back at work, as weird as that sounds, and Taylor loves daycare.  Miss Kathy is so sweet to him and is always holding him close when we come pick him up.  It is so reassuring to have found someone that treats him so well, it makes things a lot easier!  Other than that, we are just getting our little routine down.  Last night he slept from 9 until 7, we actually woke up to our alarm!  It was weird, but I am thankful for the extra zzz’s I received.  Other than that, we really haven’t been up to much, just mainly enjoying each other’s company.  We are very excited about Spring coming so we can start playing outside.  Enjoy the pictures! I could put up soo many of the same thing, but hopefully this is a little bit of a variety. :)

 

Taylor 127   Taylor 108

It sure is hard to have tummy time, because he rolls over as soon as he pushes up!

 Taylor 065Taylor 090

He loves his naps! He has figured out how to get out of the swaddle, and likes to sleep with his hands up.

 Taylor 117 Taylor 120

 Taylor 110Taylor 109

Here he is talking and wondering what I am holding and keeps clicking in his face.  I love the top left picture of him, he was talking right to the camera!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how time has flown by. He is getting so big. I can hardly wait to see him this summer at the beach!