Sunday, January 10, 2010

Slim in 6

With the new year, it's resolution time. I have always tried to make the resolution of losing weight, and it never really works out. This year, I am going to try to modify my resolution to fool my body into losing the weight. My mom bought me these exercise videos a couple months ago and I haven't used them as religiously as I should. With Ryan and Missy's wedding coming up, it will be perfect timing. These videos promise you if you do them like your supposed to, you can lose up to 25 pounds in 6 weeks! Now, I'm not sure if I need to quite lose that much, but I would like to be toned and slimmer than I am. Therefore, in short, my New Year's Resolution is to use the video's 5 times per week, as well as keep up with my running. My goal is to run in a half marathon in June, let's see if I will be able to do it! The deadline is Ryan and Missy's wedding....Six weeks and counting!!!!

1 comment:

The Good Life said...

25 pounds Rebecca? Get real....I would be able to break you. Love you and miss you! Get Fit!!