Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eating Contest

I just wanted to brag and tell everyone that I beat Casey in a small eating contest. He will claim that I didn't because he is a sore loser, but we will all know the truth. Casey made delicious chili for dinner, what a good man, and while we were waiting for it to simmer, we had an eating contest with saltines....ten in 1 minute without drinking water. While we didn't even get close to the 10, I ate 1 more than Casey within the time limit. That's right....I ate five, while little ol' Casey could only put down four. How sad is that?!?! He again was beat by a girl. Haha.

4 comments:

Laura said...

hahah nice work!

The Good Life said...

You go girl....

Dave said...

Fatty...haha.

The Good Life said...

Stop slacking and write a new post! Even though I love saltines, I would like to know what other exciting activities you all are participating in up there!