Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When are you due?

So, Casey and I decided to be social in our new neighborhood and attend the block party hosted on The National Night Out (For all you home bodies: that would be today). Us, being the young couple we are, decided to be fashionably late. At first, we were not entirely sure of where the party was, so we walked around for a little bit, carrying a cake box, looking like fish completely out of water. Then, we heard the noise, but this was not noise we were accustomed to. No, this was not the sound of beer pong championships being won or tailgates in front of the Swamp, this was the sound of about 40 children screaming and playing. Our eyes widened as we approached the end of the cul de sac and looked around because we noticed every single woman on that street had about two children wrapped around her legs, and one that looked like it was coming out, pretty much any day. I don't think I have ever seen that many pregnant women in one place at one time. I guarantee la maz classes don't even get that full of pregnant ladies! Then, Casey and I did some math. They all had to be between 7 and 8 months pregnant, that would mean...January and February? Oh, the heart of Winter. So I guess what they all say is true, there really is nothing else to do. Good thing I just renued that precription of birth control, because there are definately no babies happening in Minnesota.
Until Next Time, Much Love
Rebecca

3 comments:

Dave said...

So I just caught up on all of your adventures...sounds like an exciting time. Football is starting Saturday and it won't be the same without tailgating at your house first. We miss you guys and hope you do well up there. Hope to see you soon.
dave

Danielle said...

Hey! Thought I'd let you know that I started a blog as well. Check it out =) www.danianddavesmith@blogspot.com

Danielle said...

You still haven't updated! What happened to your homework assignment? :)